Original lithograph printed in colors on wove paper.
Signed on the stone lower left Chéret.
A fine impression of the definitive state, from the edition on this paper (there was also a small edition on Japan paper). Transcribed from Chéret’s 1897 poster of the same title by artisans at Atelier Chéret and issued as plate 193 (of 256) in the series Le Maîtres de l’Affiche, bearing the blindstamp of the program (Lugt 1777c) in the sheet lower right. Published by Jules Chéret; printed at Impremiere Chaix (Atelier Chéret), Paris.
Catalog: Masters of the Poster pl. 193.